August 04, 2020 at 10:09PM
Yearnings season—corporate results show covid-19’s toll
THE PANDEMIC has hit American companies hard, reflected in the latest earnings season, and it could be many quarters before a return to profitability. In Europe, Germany is used to being an economic powerhouse, but the virus has also left it in a slump. And, could central banks ditch cash in favour of virtual money? Simon Long hosts. Runtime: 23 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/04/yearnings-season-corporate-results-show-covid-19s-toll
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast