Xi’s new economy, Belarus’s sham election and the decline of the office romance
A SELECTION of three essential articles read aloud from the latest issue of The Economist. This week, Xi Jinping is reinventing state capitalism (10:20), Belarus’s sham election (14:25), and the decline of the office romance. Runtime: 19 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: Xi’s new economy, Belarus’s sham election and the decline of the office romance
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast