January 08, 2021 at 04:04PM
• WTI broke round resistance level 50.00
• Likely to rise to 55,00
WTI recently broke above the round resistance level 50.00 (which reversed the previous upward impulse wave 2 in the middle of December).
The breakout of the resistance level 50.00 should accelerate the active impulse waves (iii) and 5.
WTI is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 55,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-8-january-2021-20210108/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm