September 07, 2020 at 03:31PM
• WTI approached strong support level 39,00
• Likely to fall to 36.60
WTI has been falling in the last few trading sessions after the earlier downward reversal from the resistance level 43.55 (low of the previous daily Morning Star from the end of February).
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 39,00 (which also reversed the previous corrections (b) and (a) in July).
If WTI breaks below 39,00 – the price can then fall to the next support level 36.60. In the alternative scenario the price can retest the resistance level 43.55.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?