September 07, 2020 at 03:31PM
• WTI approached strong support level 39,00
• Likely to fall to 36.60
WTI has been falling in the last few trading sessions after the earlier downward reversal from the resistance level 43.55 (low of the previous daily Morning Star from the end of February).
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 39,00 (which also reversed the previous corrections (b) and (a) in July).
If WTI breaks below 39,00 – the price can then fall to the next support level 36.60. In the alternative scenario the price can retest the resistance level 43.55.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM