September 07, 2020 at 03:31PM
• WTI approached strong support level 39,00
• Likely to fall to 36.60
WTI has been falling in the last few trading sessions after the earlier downward reversal from the resistance level 43.55 (low of the previous daily Morning Star from the end of February).
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 39,00 (which also reversed the previous corrections (b) and (a) in July).
If WTI breaks below 39,00 – the price can then fall to the next support level 36.60. In the alternative scenario the price can retest the resistance level 43.55.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM
- NEWS: New Zealand to a 7-day lockdown for Auckland February 27, 2021 at 03:53PM
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Price Hangs on Reflationary Market Sentiment
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM