May 07, 2021 at 04:06PM
• WTI reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to support level 62.90
WTI crude oil recently reversed down sharply from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 66.00 (top of wave (B) from April) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal form this resistance zone started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
WTI crude oil is likely to fall further toward the next support level 62.90 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/wti-wave-analysis-7-may-2021-20210507/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses