October 02, 2020 at 03:32PM
• WTI approached strong support level 36.30
• Likely to fall to 34.50
WTI continues to fall inside the minor downward impulse wave (i), which belongs to the longer-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
The price is currently trading near the strong support level 36.30 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i) at the start of September).
If WTI breaks below the support level 36.30 – the price can then fall to the next support level 34.50 (low of wave B from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?