October 02, 2020 at 03:32PM
• WTI approached strong support level 36.30
• Likely to fall to 34.50
WTI continues to fall inside the minor downward impulse wave (i), which belongs to the longer-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
The price is currently trading near the strong support level 36.30 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i) at the start of September).
If WTI breaks below the support level 36.30 – the price can then fall to the next support level 34.50 (low of wave B from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s Lane: We are carefully monitoring the rise in yields February 26, 2021 at 06:17AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 falls by 4% on the day to end February trading February 26, 2021 at 06:07AM
- NEWS: It is gut check time for the market February 26, 2021 at 05:44AM
- NEWS: BOE’s Bailey: We do expect a negative quarter in Q1 February 26, 2021 at 05:32AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 9,997 new coronavirus cases, 394 deaths in latest update today February 26, 2021 at 05:13AM