October 02, 2020 at 03:32PM
• WTI approached strong support level 36.30
• Likely to fall to 34.50
WTI continues to fall inside the minor downward impulse wave (i), which belongs to the longer-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
The price is currently trading near the strong support level 36.30 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i) at the start of September).
If WTI breaks below the support level 36.30 – the price can then fall to the next support level 34.50 (low of wave B from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data