September 16, 2020 at 03:48PM
• WTI rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 43.55
WTI continues to rise inside the minor corrective wave (ii) – which started earlier from the support level 36.70 (former monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the short-term downward impulse wave C from the end of August.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 43.55 (top of the previous correction B, which is also the target price for the termination of wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA