September 16, 2020 at 03:48PM
• WTI rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 43.55
WTI continues to rise inside the minor corrective wave (ii) – which started earlier from the support level 36.70 (former monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the short-term downward impulse wave C from the end of August.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 43.55 (top of the previous correction B, which is also the target price for the termination of wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Disrupting India’s Gold Demand
- Dollar bears and stock bulls take the upper hand
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- NEWS: Japan PM Suga: Aiming to administer 1 million vaccine shots a day to the public May 07, 2021 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: ECB focus on price stability supports jobs, growth May 07, 2021 at 11:22AM