September 16, 2020 at 03:48PM
• WTI rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 43.55
WTI continues to rise inside the minor corrective wave (ii) – which started earlier from the support level 36.70 (former monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the short-term downward impulse wave C from the end of August.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 43.55 (top of the previous correction B, which is also the target price for the termination of wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,912 new coronavirus cases, 359 deaths in latest update today March 04, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan February consumer confidence index 33.8 vs 30.0 expected March 04, 2021 at 05:01AM
- Crude Oil Prices Eye OPEC+ after Inventory-Induced Bounce
- NEWS: China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) opens on Friday – what to watch on the economy and policy March 04, 2021 at 04:36AM
- NEWS: NZD traders note – BNZ has raised its milk price forecast March 04, 2021 at 04:21AM