October 15, 2020 at 03:42PM
• WTI reversed from key resistance level 41.50
• Likely to fall to 36.60
WTI today once again reversed down from the key resistance level 41.50 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of September).
The resistance area near the resistance level 41.50 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band and by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downard impulse (i) from August.
WTI is likely to fall further toward the next support level 36.60 (which stopped the previous waves (i) and i, as can be seen below).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM