February 14, 2020 at 02:33PM
- WTI reversed from support area
- Likely to rise to 54.00
WTI recently reversed up sharply from the support area lying between the key round support level 50.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the support level 51.00 (which has been reversing the price from last July).
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave c of the ABC correction 4 from the start of February.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 54.00 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-14-february-2019-20200214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: BOJ’s Maeda says the BOJ is not targeting yen with monetary policy February 25, 2020 at 02:17AM
- NEWS: Latest South Korea business sentiment drops to 84.4 (from 92 the previous month) February 25, 2020 at 02:05AM
- NEWS: Australian PM Morrison says only 7 cases of coronavirus remain, all considered mild February 25, 2020 at 01:55AM
- NEWS: ICYMI – Fed’s Mester sees US economy performing well, coronavirus a big risk February 25, 2020 at 01:51AM
- NZD/USD Rate Rebound Vulnerable to New Zealand Trade Balance Deficit
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: Dow falls 1000 points February 24, 2020 at 05:18PM
- NEWS: ICYMI - Fed's Mester sees US economy performing well, coronavirus a big risk February 25, 2020 at 01:51AM
- NEWS: United Airlines cut 2020 forecast, citing coronavirus impact February 24, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President Trump says "Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA" February 24, 2020 at 09:43PM
- NEWS: Crude oil trades near session lows and tests June, August, October 2019 lows February 24, 2020 at 05:37PM
- NEWS: The USDJPY moves toward 200 hour MA and bounces February 24, 2020 at 03:12PM
- NEWS: Dollar moves a bit higher as gold comes off February 24, 2020 at 08:07PM
- NEWS: USD/JPY to 120? Here are a 2 reasons. February 24, 2020 at 10:22PM
- NEWS: Goldman cuts 1Q GDP to 1.2% on coronavirus February 24, 2020 at 05:04PM