April 12, 2021 at 03:45PM
• WTI rising inside minor impulse wave c
• Likely to reach resistance level 62.00
WTI continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave c , which started earlier from the key support level 58.00 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of February).
The active impulse wave c belongs to the minor ABC correction B from the middle of March.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 62.00 (top of the previous short-term corrective wave (a) from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-12-april-2021-20210412/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates