Why Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris
AFTER A deliberately quiet few months, Presidential frontrunner Joe Biden seized the news cycle this week by announcing Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate. We hear about what she really stands for. And we ask what her time as California’s Attorney General tells us about how she would wield power in practice.
John Prideaux, The Economist’s US editor, hosts with Charlotte Howard, New York bureau chief, and Washington correspondent Jon Fasman. Runtime: 34 min
The podcast is complemented by our “Checks and Balance” newsletter. Sign up here.
For access to The Economist’s print, digital and audio editions subscribe: economist.com/2020electionpod
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/14/why-joe-biden-picked-kamala-harris
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips