October 06, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Wheat broke resistance level 585.00
• Likely to rise to 600.00 and 610.00
Wheat recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 585.00 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the middle of January).
The breakout of the resistance level 585.00 accelerated the active impulse waves iii, (iii) and C.
Wheat price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 600.00 (target price for the completion of wave (iii)) – followed by 610,00 (projected end of wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?