October 06, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Wheat broke resistance level 585.00
• Likely to rise to 600.00 and 610.00
Wheat recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 585.00 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the middle of January).
The breakout of the resistance level 585.00 accelerated the active impulse waves iii, (iii) and C.
Wheat price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 600.00 (target price for the completion of wave (iii)) – followed by 610,00 (projected end of wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses