October 06, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Wheat broke resistance level 585.00
• Likely to rise to 600.00 and 610.00
Wheat recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 585.00 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the middle of January).
The breakout of the resistance level 585.00 accelerated the active impulse waves iii, (iii) and C.
Wheat price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 600.00 (target price for the completion of wave (iii)) – followed by 610,00 (projected end of wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable