August 31, 2020 at 02:12PM
• Wheat broke key resistance level 550.00
• Likely to rise to 570.00
Wheat opened today with the upward gap breaking above the key resistance level 550.00 (which stopped the (a)-wave of the active ABC correction 2 in the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 550.00 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from April and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward impulse from March.
Wheat is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 570.00 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Index May Lead Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 Higher Amid Reflation Theme
- NEWS: Who’s a dove and who’s a hawk on the Federal Reserve FOMC? A visual guide May 06, 2021 at 01:45AM
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM