August 31, 2020 at 02:12PM
• Wheat broke key resistance level 550.00
• Likely to rise to 570.00
Wheat opened today with the upward gap breaking above the key resistance level 550.00 (which stopped the (a)-wave of the active ABC correction 2 in the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 550.00 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from April and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward impulse from March.
Wheat is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 570.00 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?