August 31, 2020 at 02:12PM
• Wheat broke key resistance level 550.00
• Likely to rise to 570.00
Wheat opened today with the upward gap breaking above the key resistance level 550.00 (which stopped the (a)-wave of the active ABC correction 2 in the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 550.00 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from April and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward impulse from March.
Wheat is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 570.00 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX