September 03, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Verizon broke key resistance level 60,90
• Likely to rise to 62,00
Verizon today opened with the upward gap – breaking through the key resistance level 60,90 (former monthly top from January).
The breakout of the resistance level 60,90 was preceded by the breakout of the round resistance level 60,00 – which accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Verizon is likely to rise further toward the next major resistance level 62,00 (former monthly high from December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/verizon-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?