September 03, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Verizon broke key resistance level 60,90
• Likely to rise to 62,00
Verizon today opened with the upward gap – breaking through the key resistance level 60,90 (former monthly top from January).
The breakout of the resistance level 60,90 was preceded by the breakout of the round resistance level 60,00 – which accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Verizon is likely to rise further toward the next major resistance level 62,00 (former monthly high from December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/verizon-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM