October 07, 2020 at 03:34PM
• USDJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 106.30
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 105.20 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave 1 from September.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the higher order impulse wave (3).
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 106.30 (top of the previous short-term correction (b) from the start of last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips