October 07, 2020 at 03:34PM
• USDJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 106.30
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 105.20 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave 1 from September.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the higher order impulse wave (3).
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 106.30 (top of the previous short-term correction (b) from the start of last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – Authorities in Chinese province Sichuan ordered cryptocurrency mining projects closed June 20, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ECB President Lagarde (weekend comments): we made good progress in shaping future monetary policy strategy June 20, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM