October 07, 2020 at 03:34PM
• USDJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 106.30
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 105.20 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave 1 from September.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the higher order impulse wave (3).
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 106.30 (top of the previous short-term correction (b) from the start of last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?