September 04, 2020 at 02:29PM
• USDJPY rising inside minor correction
• Likely to reach to 107,00
USDJPY continues to rise inside the minor upward correction which started earlier from the support level 105.2
(which also reversed the price strongly in August).
The active minor correction belongs to the minor downward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 107,00 (which stopped the two upward corrections (ii) and ii last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?