September 04, 2020 at 02:29PM
• USDJPY rising inside minor correction
• Likely to reach to 107,00
USDJPY continues to rise inside the minor upward correction which started earlier from the support level 105.2
(which also reversed the price strongly in August).
The active minor correction belongs to the minor downward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 107,00 (which stopped the two upward corrections (ii) and ii last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data