September 04, 2020 at 02:29PM
• USDJPY rising inside minor correction
• Likely to reach to 107,00
USDJPY continues to rise inside the minor upward correction which started earlier from the support level 105.2
(which also reversed the price strongly in August).
The active minor correction belongs to the minor downward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 107,00 (which stopped the two upward corrections (ii) and ii last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Australia Private Sector Credit for January 0.2% m/m (expected 0.3%) February 26, 2021 at 12:38AM
- NEWS: More from RBNZ Gov Orr – negative rates are an option February 26, 2021 at 12:27AM
- NZD/USD, NZD/JPY React as Soaring Treasury Yields Skew Market Risk Profile
- NEWS: US minimum wage measure ruled out February 26, 2021 at 12:19AM
- NEWS: RBA in buying 3-year Australian government bonds again, AUD 3bn amount February 26, 2021 at 12:17AM