September 04, 2020 at 02:29PM
• USDJPY rising inside minor correction
• Likely to reach to 107,00
USDJPY continues to rise inside the minor upward correction which started earlier from the support level 105.2
(which also reversed the price strongly in August).
The active minor correction belongs to the minor downward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
USDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 107,00 (which stopped the two upward corrections (ii) and ii last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX