May 31, 2021 at 04:14PM
• USDJPY reversed from resistance level 110.00
• Likely to fall to support level 109.00
USDJPY currency pair recently reversed down from the round resistance level 110.00, standing above the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 110.00 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star Doji.
USDJPY currency pair can then be expected to fall further toward the next support level 109.00 – followed by the support level 108.50 (low of wave 2).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/usdjpy-wave-analysis-31-may-2021-20210531/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable