September 22, 2020 at 03:09PM
• USDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 105.20
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 104.20 (monthly low from July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Hammer.
USDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 105.20 (low of the previous short-term correction (b) from the middle of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM