September 22, 2020 at 03:09PM
• USDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 105.20
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 104.20 (monthly low from July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Hammer.
USDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 105.20 (low of the previous short-term correction (b) from the middle of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Germany January retail sales -4.5% vs +0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: UK February Nationwide house prices +0.7% vs -0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 06:59AM