September 22, 2020 at 03:09PM
• USDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 105.20
USDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 104.20 (monthly low from July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Hammer.
USDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 105.20 (low of the previous short-term correction (b) from the middle of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?