October 21, 2020 at 03:47PM
• USDJPY falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to fall to 104.00
USDJPY continues to fall inside the short-term impulse wave (c), which previously broke the support level 105.00 intersecting with the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave 1 from September.
The breakout of the support level 105.00 is aligned with the multi-month downtrend inside which the pair has been trading from March.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 104.00 (powerful support from September and the target price for the completion of the active ABC correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 08, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 5,011 new coronavirus cases, 34 deaths in latest update today March 08, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary leading indicator index 99.1 vs 96.8 expected March 08, 2021 at 05:03AM
- Dollar Up, Drops Against Commodity Currencies but Holds Gains Against Yen
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs oil price forecasts March 08, 2021 at 04:58AM