August 18, 2020 at 02:44PM
• USDJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 105.30 and 104.70
USDJPY recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 106.700 (former support from July), upper daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from June.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 105.30 (low of the previous minor wave (a)) – followed by 104.70.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM