September 16, 2020 at 03:47PM
• USDJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 104.20
USDJPY continues to fall after the pair broke through the support area lying between the support level 105.20 (low of the previous waves (a) and b) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from July.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) and the multi-day downtrend from the end of March.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 104.20 (former support from July and the target for the completion of wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data