October 12, 2020 at 09:51AM
• USDJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 105.00
USDJPY recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 106.00, upper daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from June.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 3.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 105.00 (low of the previous minor corrective wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM