October 12, 2020 at 09:51AM
• USDJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 105.00
USDJPY recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 106.00, upper daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from June.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 3.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 105.00 (low of the previous minor corrective wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Central Bank Watch: BOE & ECB Interest Rate Expectations Update
- NEWS: US January factory orders +2.6% vs +2.1% expected March 04, 2021 at 03:00PM
- NEWS: Stocks open with modest gains after yesterdays declines March 04, 2021 at 02:36PM
- Bitcoin Hovers Below $50K as Traders Await Fed’s Take on Bond Yields
- Bitcoin fights for $50K and independence from stocks performance