October 21, 2020 at 10:30AM
The US dollar has broken a noted support level and is trading at a six-week low, pulling USDJPY back below 105.00.
- NEWS: Gold continues gradual descend towards $1,700 as the downtrend stays the course March 02, 2021 at 08:02AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD sits on the edge as the dollar holds firmer to start the session March 02, 2021 at 07:40AM
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM