September 09, 2020 at 03:29PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to fall to 0.9030
USDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the resistance level 0.9200 (former powerful support from the start of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9200 continues the active multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Given the long-term daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9030 (which reversed earlier waves 3 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA