September 09, 2020 at 03:29PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to fall to 0.9030
USDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the resistance level 0.9200 (former powerful support from the start of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9200 continues the active multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Given the long-term daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9030 (which reversed earlier waves 3 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Central bankers believe they have a secret weapon against inflation. They’re tragically wrong. February 28, 2021 at 04:26PM
- Weekly Technical US Dollar Forecast: Finally Turning Higher?
- S&P 500 Forecast: Will Rising Yields Derail Stock Market's Upward Trajectory?
- How to Manage the Emotions of Trading
- Brazil cenbank intervenes in FX as real slide deepens, down 7% this year