September 09, 2020 at 03:29PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to fall to 0.9030
USDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the resistance level 0.9200 (former powerful support from the start of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9200 continues the active multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Given the long-term daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9030 (which reversed earlier waves 3 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM