September 09, 2020 at 03:29PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to fall to 0.9030
USDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the resistance level 0.9200 (former powerful support from the start of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9200 continues the active multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Given the long-term daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9030 (which reversed earlier waves 3 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?