October 05, 2020 at 03:49PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to fall to 0.9200
USDCHF continues to fall inside the minor impulse wave 3, which started earlier from the resistance area lying between the resistance levels 0.9200 and 0.9250.
The aforementioned resistance area was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the clear daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward the strong support level 0.9050.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data