October 05, 2020 at 03:49PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to fall to 0.9200
USDCHF continues to fall inside the minor impulse wave 3, which started earlier from the resistance area lying between the resistance levels 0.9200 and 0.9250.
The aforementioned resistance area was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the clear daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward the strong support level 0.9050.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dollar Edges Higher; Federal Reserve Seen Tolerating Higher Yields
- Saudi and Russia are at loggerheads again, but OPEC meeting ‘unlikely to ruin the oil party’
- Apple stock has biggest day since Oct. 12 after Buffett endorsement, stores reopen
- Stock futures fall after S&P 500 notches best day since June
- Biden’s team says it will use ‘all available tools’ to fight China’s unfair trade practices