February 04, 2021 at 03:34PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave (c)
• Likely to reach resistance level 0.9100
USDCHF continues to rise inside the sharp impulse wave (c) – which previously broke the resistance area located between the key resistance level 0.8920 (which has been reversing the price from last month) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from November.
The active impulse wave (c) belongs to the medium-term ABC correction 2 from the start of January .
USDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9100 (forecast price for the completion of the active ABC correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-4-february-2021-20210204/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data