September 25, 2020 at 03:35PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave c
• Likely to rise to 0.9350
USDCHF continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave c, which previously broke the resistance zone lying between the resistance levels 0.9190 and 0.9230.
The breakout of this resistance zone strengthened the bullish pressure on this currency pair.
USDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9350 (target price for the completion of the active correction 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?