September 25, 2020 at 03:35PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave c
• Likely to rise to 0.9350
USDCHF continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave c, which previously broke the resistance zone lying between the resistance levels 0.9190 and 0.9230.
The breakout of this resistance zone strengthened the bullish pressure on this currency pair.
USDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9350 (target price for the completion of the active correction 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach