September 23, 2020 at 03:08PM
• USDCHF broke resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to rise to 0.9240
USDCHF recently broke the key resistance level 0.9200 (which stopped the previous short-term corrective wave (a) at the start of September, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.9200 accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 4.
USDCHF is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance level 0.9240 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?