September 23, 2020 at 03:08PM
• USDCHF broke resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to rise to 0.9240
USDCHF recently broke the key resistance level 0.9200 (which stopped the previous short-term corrective wave (a) at the start of September, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.9200 accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 4.
USDCHF is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance level 0.9240 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- New Zealand Dollar Analysis: NZD/USD Energy Builds After Positive Economic Data
- NEWS: EUR/USD rebound is transitory, will resume falling May 05, 2021 at 11:39PM
- Crude Oil Price Outlook: WTI Peels Back from Year-to-Date Highs
- USD/BRL Points Lower as Brazil's Central Bank Raises Selic Rate to 3.5%
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says it is too early to talk about tapering QE May 05, 2021 at 11:08PM