September 23, 2020 at 03:08PM
• USDCHF broke resistance level 0.9200
• Likely to rise to 0.9240
USDCHF recently broke the key resistance level 0.9200 (which stopped the previous short-term corrective wave (a) at the start of September, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.9200 accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 4.
USDCHF is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance level 0.9240 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX