January 21, 2021 at 03:51PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.8910
• Likely to fall 0.8800
USDCHF recently reversed down from the resistance level 0.8910 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the start of December – as can be seen below).
The resistance zone near the resistance level 0.8910 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from November.
Given the clear multi-year downtrend – USDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.8800 (target price for the active minor wave (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-21-january-2021-20210121/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm