October 19, 2020 at 03:01PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.9080
USDCHF recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the multi-candle resistance level 0.9160 (former support from the end of September) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (i) from last month.
The downward reversal from this resistance area continues the active short-term impulse wave 3.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9080 (low of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM
- NEWS: EURUSD moves through March low. Looks toward February/year low March 04, 2021 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq looks toward 100 day MA March 04, 2021 at 05:57PM
- NEWS: Gut check time as Powell leaves the market to fend for itself March 04, 2021 at 05:53PM