October 19, 2020 at 03:01PM
• USDCHF reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.9080
USDCHF recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the multi-candle resistance level 0.9160 (former support from the end of September) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (i) from last month.
The downward reversal from this resistance area continues the active short-term impulse wave 3.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9080 (low of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?