August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• USDCHF broke key support level 0.9060
• Likely to fall to 0.9000
USDCHF today broke below the key support level 0.9060 (which stopped the previous waves (iii) and 3 earlier this month – as can be seen below).
The breakout of the support level 0.9060 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the extended downward impulse sequence (3) from March.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 0.9000 (intersecting with the lower support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from May of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts