August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• USDCHF broke key support level 0.9060
• Likely to fall to 0.9000
USDCHF today broke below the key support level 0.9060 (which stopped the previous waves (iii) and 3 earlier this month – as can be seen below).
The breakout of the support level 0.9060 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the extended downward impulse sequence (3) from March.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 0.9000 (intersecting with the lower support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from May of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM