June 11, 2021 at 04:06PM
• USDCHF reversed from key support level 0.8940
• Likely to rise to resistance level 0.9050
USDCHF currency pair recently reversed up from the key support level 0.8940 (which has been reversing the price from the end of February) – standing close to the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.8940 stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of June.
Given the strength of the support level 0.8940 and growing USD bullishness – USDCHF currency pair can then be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9050 (top of wave 2).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/usdchf-wave-analysis-11-june-2021-20210611/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM