December 10, 2020 at 03:30PM
• USDCHF broke support level 0.8900
• Likely to fall to 0.8800
USDCHF recently broke through the support area lying at the intersection of the key support level 0.8900 and the support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from 2019.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active minor downward impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher order impulse waves 3 and (3).
USDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.8800 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?