December 10, 2020 at 03:30PM
• USDCHF broke support level 0.8900
• Likely to fall to 0.8800
USDCHF recently broke through the support area lying at the intersection of the key support level 0.8900 and the support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from 2019.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active minor downward impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher order impulse waves 3 and (3).
USDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.8800 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM