September 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• USDCHF reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9160
USDCHF today reversed up sharply from the round support level 0.9000 (low of the previous impulse wave (i) – intersecting with the weekly down channel from 2019.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.9000 is likely to create the daily Morning Star – if the price closes today near the current levels.
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – USDCHF is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 0.9160 (top of the previous corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM