September 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• USDCHF reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9160
USDCHF today reversed up sharply from the round support level 0.9000 (low of the previous impulse wave (i) – intersecting with the weekly down channel from 2019.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.9000 is likely to create the daily Morning Star – if the price closes today near the current levels.
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – USDCHF is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 0.9160 (top of the previous corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA