September 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• USDCHF reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9160
USDCHF today reversed up sharply from the round support level 0.9000 (low of the previous impulse wave (i) – intersecting with the weekly down channel from 2019.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.9000 is likely to create the daily Morning Star – if the price closes today near the current levels.
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – USDCHF is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 0.9160 (top of the previous corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Gold continues gradual descend towards $1,700 as the downtrend stays the course March 02, 2021 at 08:02AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD sits on the edge as the dollar holds firmer to start the session March 02, 2021 at 07:40AM
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM