December 03, 2019 at 02:17PM
- USDCHF falling inside impulse wave 3
- Likely to fall to 0.9865
USDCHF continues to fall inside the sharp impulse wave 3 , which started recently from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.0010, upper daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave (1).
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the medium-term impulse sequence (C) from the start of October.
USDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.9865 (low of the previous correction (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-03-december-2019-20191203/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The FOMC meeting this week – preview (spoiler – the “on-hold” bias is quite strong) December 09, 2019 at 04:28AM
- NEWS: Moody’s 2020 outlook for APAC banks is negative, says says trade war a key risk December 09, 2019 at 04:18AM
- NEWS: The evolution of monetary policy in China – the main takeaways December 09, 2019 at 04:01AM
- US Dollar Outlook Bullish on SGD, PHP, MYR, INR. Trade Wars Heat Up
- NEWS: UK election poll chart looks like technical analysis (Johnson to win?) December 09, 2019 at 03:37AM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today December 08, 2019 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: DOE crude oil inventories for July 5 week -9499K vs -2900k estimate July 10, 2019 at 03:30PM
- EURUSD Forecast Top Risk Between Fed and ECB, Pound and AUDUSD Risk Volatility
- NEWS: The FOMC meeting this week - preview (spoiler - the “on-hold” bias is quite strong) December 09, 2019 at 04:28AM
- NEWS: US trade balance for October $-47.2 billion versus $-48.5 billion estimate December 05, 2019 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: Citi sees cable rising to 1.38 in 2020 December 05, 2019 at 04:45AM
- NEWS: US weekly initial jobless claims 203K vs 215K estimate December 05, 2019 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: New Zealand Q3 construction spending +0.4% vs +1.0% expected December 04, 2019 at 09:45PM
- Gold Price Outlook May Brighten on Wary Fed, Close UK Vote
- NEWS: Cable pushes higher on the day as pound buyers extend upside momentum December 05, 2019 at 07:32AM