October 09, 2020 at 09:15AM
• USDCAD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3100
USDCAD continues to fall inside the short-term impulse wave C of the intermediate ABC correction (2) from the end of September.
The active impulse wave C started earlier from the lower trendline of the recently broken up channel from September, which is acting as resistance after it was broken.
USDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.3100 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips