October 09, 2020 at 09:15AM
• USDCAD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3100
USDCAD continues to fall inside the short-term impulse wave C of the intermediate ABC correction (2) from the end of September.
The active impulse wave C started earlier from the lower trendline of the recently broken up channel from September, which is acting as resistance after it was broken.
USDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.3100 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX