May 06, 2021 at 04:03PM
• USDCAD falling inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to fall to support level 1.2100
USDCAD recently reversed down from the minor resistance level 1.6965 (former monthly low from the middle of March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.6965 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star.
USDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2100 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/usdcad-wave-analysis-6-may-2021-20210506/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses