January 29, 2021 at 04:05PM
• USDCAD reversed from resistance level 1.2835
• Likely to test support level 1.2635
USDCAD today reversed down sharply from the pivotal resistance level 1.2835 (previous monthly high from December).
The resistance level 1.2835 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band and by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from December.
Given the predominant downtrend and the bullish Canadian dollar sentiment seen today – USDCAD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.2635 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-29-january-2021-20210129/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners