January 22, 2021 at 04:06PM
• USDCAD reversed from key support level 1.2635
• Likely to rise to resistance level 1.2800
USDCAD recently reversed up from the key support level 1.2635 (which has been reversing the pair from the start of January) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support level created the daily Bullish Engulfing candlesticks reversal pattern.
USDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.2800 (which formed the daily Shooting Star last week).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-22-january-2021-20210122/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm