August 18, 2020 at 02:43PM
• USDCAD broke pivotal support level 1.3200
• Likely to fall to 1.3100
USDCAD today broke below the pivotal support level 1.3200 (former monthly low from, February – was also reversed the price earlier this month)
The breakout of the support level 1.3200 continues the active sharp daily downtrend from the middle of March.
USDCAD is likely to fall further in the active impulse waves C and (v) toward the next support level 1.3100.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?