August 18, 2020 at 02:43PM
• USDCAD broke pivotal support level 1.3200
• Likely to fall to 1.3100
USDCAD today broke below the pivotal support level 1.3200 (former monthly low from, February – was also reversed the price earlier this month)
The breakout of the support level 1.3200 continues the active sharp daily downtrend from the middle of March.
USDCAD is likely to fall further in the active impulse waves C and (v) toward the next support level 1.3100.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses