January 15, 2021 at 03:54PM
• USDCAD reversed from pivotal support 1.2635
• Likely to rise to 1.2830
USDCAD recently rose sharply from the pivotal support 1.2635 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i) in the middle of December), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from the support 1.2635 will most likely create the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing.
USDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.2830 (top of the candlesticks reversal pattern Dark Cloud Cover from the start of January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-15-january-2021-20210115/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners