December 08, 2020 at 12:00PM
The Canadian dollar remains buoyed against the US dollar and the pair may get another shot in the arm from Wednesday’s Bank of Canada policy announcement.
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts