October 02, 2020 at 07:30AM
The US Dollar surged while S&P 500 futures collapsed after news that President Trump had tested positive for Covid-19 roiled equity markets.
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC