December 16, 2020 at 10:30PM
Wednesday's trading session was a volatile one as the US Dollar swung violently in the wake of fresh PMI data and an update from the Fed. What might be in store for USD price action looking ahead?
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: Weekend news – Iran says it will extend its (nuke) deal with the IAEA if needed May 09, 2021 at 10:25PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from the Asian session ahead – Monday 10 May 2021 May 09, 2021 at 09:37PM
- NEWS: NZ finmin Robertson speaking – says economic recovery better than expected May 09, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Weekend – ECB’s Rehn wants the Bank to adopt the Fed’s inflation target approach May 09, 2021 at 09:16PM