December 09, 2020 at 11:00PM
USD price action traded mixed throughout Wednesday with the DXY Index gaining a mere 0.1% on balance as the US Dollar strengthened against the Euro but weakened relative to the Pound Sterling.
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM