February 03, 2021 at 11:05PM
The US Dollar is flirting with eight-week highs following an infux of strength across USD price action, but can bulls sustain the bid as risk appetite improves and the VIX 'fear-gauge' spikes lower?
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data