December 08, 2020 at 10:30PM
USD price action edged higher across the board during Tuesday's trading session as US Dollar selling pressure subsides. What might be in store for the DXY Index ahead?
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low