September 21, 2020 at 05:30PM
The US Dollar is advancing sharply as markets accelerate lower on the back of mounting risk aversion. Can USD price action continue its ascent or will the DXY Index recoil lower?
- USD/CAD Snaps Lower as Big Miss on NFPs Fuels Weaker US Dollar
- NEWS: US stocks open mixed after jobs report May 07, 2021 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves back below the previous highs for the week after spike higher May 07, 2021 at 02:27PM
- NEWS: The bond market has some second thoughts on the jobs data May 07, 2021 at 02:19PM
- NEWS: Weak jobs a result of seasonal-adjustment problems? May 07, 2021 at 01:56PM