December 10, 2020 at 10:35PM
US Dollar selling pressure resumed on Thursday as USD price action pivoted toward week-to-date lows, but a weaker Pound Sterling helped alleviate some of the downside notched by the DXY Index.
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356