December 10, 2020 at 10:35PM
US Dollar selling pressure resumed on Thursday as USD price action pivoted toward week-to-date lows, but a weaker Pound Sterling helped alleviate some of the downside notched by the DXY Index.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low