December 10, 2020 at 10:35PM
US Dollar selling pressure resumed on Thursday as USD price action pivoted toward week-to-date lows, but a weaker Pound Sterling helped alleviate some of the downside notched by the DXY Index.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX