October 20, 2020 at 09:35PM
USD/JPY price action has oscillated lower following another rejection of its 50-day simple moving average in the wake of renewed optimism for a fiscal stimulus deal before the November 2020 election.
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM
- NEWS: New Zealand to a 7-day lockdown for Auckland February 27, 2021 at 03:53PM
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Price Hangs on Reflationary Market Sentiment
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM